Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My new infatuation . . . another pair of shoes!




So I was at the park this afternoon, pushing kids on the swing, and what did I see but a pair of these cute shoes!! I stared at them and then noticed they were KEENS, my new favorite brand of shoe. So I needed to come home and find them. I had to know all about them. Well, a couple of google searches and I found them. And I still really like them. The feel they are a little GREEN because they are made out of recycled rice paper and so I would be doing my part. (insert wink smiley face here). And they are cute, that is also how I like to contribute to the world is with cute shoes. Because I did get a bunch of shoes for my birthday, I may have to wait for another excuse to get these. And the best part about waiting is I might decide I really don't need them.

I need to give credit to the girl at the park for wearing these and also Zappos for the pictures, which I highly recommend for online shoe buying!!

No comments: