Sunday, January 11, 2009

Once there was a snowman . . .




So I have been trying to get a bunch of unfinished projects done, so I can get to the real important, most needed project, huge, yucky project ever - MY OFFICE. It has fallen completely into an abyss of shambles. Not only is my office crazy but the "storage room" that shares a room with my office is also falling apart. I just need some undisturbed "time" to get in there and do something and I keep putting it off. So, because I am a procrastinator in every definition of the word I am doing other much needed projects first to make sure I don't have any more excuses. For example, when I have to pack for a trip, my bathrooms NEED to be cleaned, the floor MUST be mopped and the garage NEEDS to be rearranged. Maybe I should just plan a trip . . . actually this is probably why I am taking time to blog, I have stuff to do.

So this is one of the projects. A snowman kit that I bought about 3 years ago. It is unfinished wood. You paint it and glue in the dowels and you are done. 3 years? Well, I had 3 sets of the snowman and 2 sets of a jack-o-lantern kit and kids that every time you get anything remotely different or fun out want to "help." And that is nice, when you have the time. Anyway, I got these done.

Now I have to go to the post office. Oh, it looks like the office might get done after all. (I HATE GOING TO THE POST OFFICE!)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I LOVE the feeling of getting unfinished projects done, especially those that have been sitting around forever! Congratulations!

gardnersixpack said...

How cute...a snowman kit? I need to get one of those...you inspired me!