Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"It doesn't care!!!"

"It doesn't care!" This is what my almost 7 year old daughter has been saying lately when "She doesn't care" or likewise "It doesn't matter" to her. She doesn't even catch herself saying it really. I will ask her, "who is IT?" and she looks at me like I'M crazy. So it is starting to catch on a little.

On the subject of funny things kids say. My 4 year old daughter said, "Did I see what I saw?" She is in that stage where her sounds and words frequently get mixed up, so there are a lot of funny things that come out of her mouth. My recent favorite was when her dad kept teasing her about something and she was obviously not finding it funny anymore and I said, "Hun, you are . . ." and before I could get out what I was going to say, she filled in the blank with ". . . a jerk!" I don't think she has heard that a lot and doesn't really know what it means, but it fit and it was funny!!!!

Here are a couple more I can think of: I will keep adding when I can remember more.
Cute little cutie! (K) about her baby sister
Handydowns (K) hand-me-downs
bo-ing = boring
anoise-ing = annoying
Mom, say where Lilly is (when hiding)
People Beauty and the Beast (not the cartoon movie)
catty=kitty
click clock=tick tock

No comments: